Office of FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Overview of fees and charges
- Student Services & Amenities Fee
- Payment due dates
- How to pay
- Having payment difficulties?
- How to apply for a refund
- Fees - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- US financial aid
- How to obtain a student loan or grant
- How to obtain a University Handbook
- Contact Revenue Services
- Tax Invoices will not be mailed to students.
To check your finances:
- Login to eStudent and select 'Check My Finances/Outstanding Debt'
- The link 'View my current debts' will display all of the amounts currently outstanding on your student account (note any overdue amounts are shown in red)
- If you wish to view or print your Statement of Outstanding Charges click on 'Email my Statement of Outstanding Charges'. This will forward your statement to your University email account where you can either view or print it.